"COME GET IT BAE" - PHARRELL FT. MILEY CYRUS
This song is great and I understand why Miley had to be in the video, but she’s over-do everything in it to the point that I’m over it. I watched the video once and I don’t think I will watch it ever again. I love Pharrell and I support his vision, but it got to the point that I’m over it. I keep saying I’ll stop watching song videos because more often than not they ruin what I see, but I’m lacking some willingness here. My bad.
Anyways, these are my thoughts and if you adore this video than that’s all good for me :)
♫ ♪ Music Ask ♪ ♫
- I love answering these. Don't ask why.
- 1: What band has inspired you the most? Good Charlotte, 1000%
- 2: What/who got you into the music you listen to now? Popular TV and Good Charlotte.
- 3: Is music a big part of your life? I don't think there's any other part to my life.
- 4: How many concerts have you been to? Not sure, only four matter.
- 5: What is the favorite merch item you’ve ever purchased? My GC t's
- 6: Who is your favorite musician/band? Justin Timberlake / Good Charlotte
- 7: What song do you listen to when you’re sad? I have many songs to listen to when I'm sad.
- 8: What song do you listen to when you’re mad? Many songs to listen to when I'm mad, too.
- 9: What song do you listen to when you’re pissed off? Depends on what pissed me off.
- 10: Have you ever moshed? No and I never would.
- 11: CD’s or iTunes? CD's
- 12: What is your favorite album? Hard. I'm not ready to answer that question. Why? --
- 13: Who is the funniest band/band member you know? Maybe Joel Madden, he's hilarious.
- 14: What band has the best lyrics? The Strokes probably.
- 15: How has music helped you? It has broken me down into all the million pieces I am and build me up 10x stronger.
Clever Fold-out Greeting Cards by Heather Abbot (on etsy)
Great card ideas. Love each and every one of them. Very much my style.